Please note: I’m currently not taking on new clients till February 2024, please check back then.
An effective site is well planned and focusses on specific goals. The more thought we put in at the beginning the more you’ll get out of your site.
Things to start thinking about…
- How does your business make people’s lives better?
- What problems does your business solve?
- Why are you better than your competition?
- What do you want your site to do?
- Who do you want to look at it?
- What do you want visitors to do?
- What will they want?
If you contact me I’ll also want to know:
- What are some other sites you like and dislike and why?
- Who are your competitors?
- If you already have a site what do you like and dislike about it?
- How are you hoping to attract visitors to your site?
- Who is going to update the site?
- What’s your timeframe?
- What’s your budget?