Why do you want a website?
What do you want your site to do? Get new clients or customers? Sell things online? Inform or inspire people?
And what will your visitors want?
Your visitors will have a goal, they’ll want to buy your products or find out about your business or whatever else, so we have to work out what they want and make it as easy as possible for them to get it.
Our decisions about your site should be based on the answers to those two questions. We can work together to create a site that will help your visitors and your business.
How good do you want it?
A Good Site is…
- attractive – no one likes ugly sites,
- easy to use – intuitive and user friendly, easy to navigate around,
- search engine friendly, and
Those are my job.
A Great Site…
- focuses on your main business goals,
- answers your visitors’ questions, gives them what they came for, and
- convinces visitors your business is better than your competition.
I’ll need some help from you to make a great site – we need to work out what you want from your site, what your visitors will want from your site, and what aspects of your business set you apart from your competitors.
An Amazing Site…
- solves your visitors’ problems,
- conveys how your business will make their lives better,
- appeals emotionally, and
- compels them to take action.
If we delve even deeper into your customers and your business we can create a site with the best chance of ‘converting’ your visitors.
Your content is crucial
What are you going to say and show people on your site?
People won’t stay at even the most beautiful site if the choice and organisation of its words and pictures aren’t interesting or relevant, if it doesn’t answer their questions.
We have to think about how your content will contribute to the outcomes you want from your site, how we can elevate your site from average to awesome.
So what’s first?